Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 5 September 2010

Shooting a Jackjack & Harry bob


Jack and Harry are to of my oldest friends from the raving days. After a chat we had last week after Frantic, we talked about doing a photo shoot. Today we did just that!

The shoot was very light and just for fun, I would like to take some new pics and they helped me out. They came up for dinner and a drink, the shooting went really well, the new softbox was amazing to use and the older ones did a great job.

Both my models tonight are very beautiful and easy to shoot but took some time to get the lighting just right. a few hours later we ended up with alot of photos and were now going through them slowly.

2 comments:

  1. Cool, great to hear the shoot went well. Good lighting is the biggest pain but brings the biggest payoffs. Glad you liked your new toy. :D I am thinking of maybe buy the next size up (15"x 15") next time but with that I also need to buy a stand and hotshoe plate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't thank you enough Skins. We had so much fun doing the shoot and the pictures look fantastic! (I have already highly recommended you to several people) You are a very talented photographer and a great friend! :-)

    Jack Jack xxx

    ReplyDelete