Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 24 September 2010

New Toys came today


As my reg readers will know, I was at a shoot a while back helping a friend of mine. A shoot down in the tunnels under Waterloo.

At that shoot my friend used a normal speed-light with a soft box, on a light stand.
After seeing the results I wanted to get that same set up. Soon after I got the soft box but I did not have the fitting to use the light-stand, so I used a Tripod at my last 2 shoots. In both the extra leg#s got in the way of the photos and we a pain to move and hand a limited hight.


Today the bracket came, with the umbrella (33" White) as it was only a few extra pound and the 1st test shot I took with the full set up... I loved! the bolly does a lot more then I through it would.

With the light bouncing on the umbrella and then down to the subject, Its super soft, softer then with the soft box I think (This is in my flat and not always in a normal photo-ing area)

I'm so looking forward to using both the soft box and then umbrella in my next shoot... any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment