Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Teaching Photoshop

Some times teaching someone something can be one of the best things in the world...

And other times its a right pain in the arss!

I'm working on the photos from tonight's shoot, after doing about 15 images Fluff took over and boy was I in trouble, she is amazing when it comes to seeing things, touching them up and coming up with great ideas, what shes a pain for is listening.

I have read half a book and watched countless youtube vids on photoshop, got tips from people i know and have tried and tested different techniques to get the knowledge (as limited it might be).

Its just baby steps in something that I'm still very new at, but some people think that I am great and know everything there is... Its not easy being a partner sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment