Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Great shoot, but such hard work!


Just finished my biggest shoot to date.

With 5 of my friends, 4 in the shoot and getting everything ready plus dinner and a mini party I'm now really tired.

With putting up the screen background, setting up the lights and trying to read up on group studio photos, I think I have the right to be nacked. Using to studio lights, my speed light and reflector's, I think we did great with the lighting. Fluff helped out alot and gave her tips and helping hand as normal.

Saw a set of strobes that I have fallen in love with (but at £2,000 I don't think I'm getting them any time soon) Profoto D1s (Link) but then jessops are doing a set at a far cheaper £200 so I think they are going to be added to the ever growing list of VIP warnings (VIP warnings are what we call the things I would love to get if I ever had the money)

Photos will be up soon as they were for a friend that leaving us on Friday I'm going to have to work fast to get them to her in time. I'm hoping to have at lest one on the blog by the end of the night.

2 comments:

  1. Before you think of buying studio lights, read up on the different types available. I would have thought the ones in Jessops would be tunston and there are some advvantages and disadvantages to them, I use Bowen gemini 500 which are much more powerful and but use a single flash so you don't see the shot you are going to get until the flash goes off and a lot more expensive. They are generally thought of as better. Of course there are other companies who make them just as good Lasolite for example

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have herd of strobes with modelling light, im guessing that's what you meant, I wanted to find out if they had this fetcher. I've seen on the vids on youtube, it looks great to have the light you will end up with but im betting that its going to cost much more.

    I'll propbly chat with you before I bye anyways,

    ReplyDelete