Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 23 September 2010

Shes fucking copying me

Fluff has been reading the blog for a while now, I swear it was to piss me off cos she never reads mine. Just to warn you this is going to be a bitchie blog that most would like to skip!

Fokis is a Swedish born of Thai/Asian descent Blogger. She does nothing shocking at all and only copy and pastes information from the far east and showed it to swede's. She plays on her cutiness to sell shit(advertises) for tacky swedish shops and has a rich boyfriend.

In the last few months this Fluff has loved giving me updates to all the new toys she has been getting or things I have been wanting to do. Almost everything I have been chatting about in the last year she has got or is now doing, I'm not shitting you but everything from

  • HDR images
  • Halo Reach
  • Imac/Ibook
  • Iphone 4g

I'm happy to say that I beat her on bring out the news of the Ipad, Halo Reach and at lease I write something in my blogs and not just upload pics and say "oh ant that cute"


Ok I'm Green eyed about it, but hey Even I can get jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment