Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 2 September 2010

Frantic 13th

Camden plaice used to be one of my fav clubs but of late its been letting me down, I was set for a long hard night, Poi packed Camera ready, cards in my hip-sack.

Queing up to get in, the bounicer checks my bag telling me that I cant come in with my camera. Saying that "No pro cameras are allowed in tonight, only hired pro spotters"

What the fuck!!

Anyways, I got myself in at the end with a little word with some of the guys and Found some of my old raving mates backstage, The Music was pumping and the crouwed was jumping.

All in all a great night, The pics did not come out anywhere near as good as I would have liked but i think i know why. Shooting in Camden can be a bit funny as its dark for most of the dance floor, I needed to spend more time in the back bar, stairs and around the rest of the club.

Seeing loads of my old friends, dancing and Spinning out on the stage in front of 2,000 people. what a rush.


LINK to the photos on DSI and I'm going to look forward to getting out some more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment