Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 24 October 2010

I have an Idea!!

I just told this to fluff and she said it is one of my better ideas...

STOP ALL MUSIC FOR 5 YEARS

Now... I know your all going to think I'm crazy but hear me out.
Stop all music being made for 5 years, In that time every wanna-be pop star will move onto becoming an Actor or TV star or something. Big companies will leave the business because music will not be a source of income and all the rubbish song that have plagued my life for the best part of 15 years will die out.

Then every real artist and great musician will be working on something for THAT one day, that great day in 5 years time when Music will be legal again. And on that one day, the songs we will have, that AMAZING day would rock

I know after a year it will be back to square-one but that one EPIC day will give us something great to lessen to for the next 100 years


my case in one song!


No comments:

Post a Comment