Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Old Loves

I want I want I want. Just finished watching a TV show and it got me thinking...


All my life I have loved martial arts, weapons training and kung-fu. My family have always love history and all of its types warfare in, not the sit on a hill and bark orders but The men of honour and the skill to use a sword and other weapons.

Today honour is seen as something bad, Something that's dumb and looked down on but growing up the way I did, honour was something that of the utmost importance, everything from the training in martial arts I did, to my hero's from film and wrestling involved this concept.
People that did the right thing, no matter if it was hard or easy.

The age of guns and black powder never did anything for me. When a guy with a lucky shoot from half a mile away can kill you took away the class and honour in combat.

Maybe I'm just being childish but with the newest law about the sale of swords changed because of some Chavs, I'm going to have to wait a while before I get my pointy stick lol

No comments:

Post a Comment