Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 29 October 2010

My 1st Circus



This mught shock some of you, but Skinny had never been to see the Circus before, even thour I love everything about it. I play with lots of circus toys and love the show of it.


Circus As I have seen on the telly, before you go in... you get some snacks, Popcorn and Candy floss is the normal thing you get at the Circus so that's what we got (plus some drinks)


Connor was very happy to have so much to see and so many sweet things to eat. I on the other hand was waiting for the show to start...


With so much anticipation, we waited then a big beem of light shoot though the tent. Cons was asking what everything was (being my 1st time I was not sure) Fluff was the one in the know so she took us through the program and told us all about it.


The Circus was a great night out, We got to see a lot of acts and some really cool stuff, I would have loved to take many more photos (and better ones) but there was not Photography aloud, so the ones I got was all sneaky ones.


All in all a great night out for all the family and I would love to go again next time the Circus comes to town


No comments:

Post a Comment