Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 21 October 2010

No, I did not steal the Draws


The other day I popped into a little shop in Herne Hill. You know the type - hand caved wooden shelf's that cost a boom, hand panted frames that are all made by one person (yea you know the type). Any ways... I was missing Fluff so I popped in as its the kinda shop we always walk around in.

This shop looked the part but did not have some of the prices to melt my bank card. I ended up getting her a little set of draws that I knew she would love, I got in and wraped it ready for her to return. Then when she got in all happy and un wrapping it. The draws were missing. She only got a black frame with no draws....

So today I went back in there expecking a fight with him or something and it was shockinyle carm (then again what kinda person would only steal the draws lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment