Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 17 February 2011

The Christening...


As some of my readers will know, i'm not the biggest fan of Christianity and the idea of forcing your baby into the eyes of the church is not on the top of my list of things to do when I end up having kids, That being said I can understand someone of the faith doing it just the same.

Today was the Christening of my brothers best friends little girl. Kierney was born about a month before Archie and I am sure is going to grow up to be a lovely young lady. My brother was made the God Farther and as I have learned, Will make sure that Kierney is brought up in the faith.

But while I don't like being in the church I will always be there to get memory's (in the shape of Photos) and this time I was asked to do just that. The church was not as dark as some I have been in but it was still not the best for photography. They did 4 kids in a row (kinda like a factory) and we were finished by 13.00

The party afterwards was a lot of fun and with kids running all around the place it was very nice to see some of the family of Nat's and some from Danny's side that I have not seen in a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment