Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 27 February 2011

Friends Sometimes Change.. And Its Good

I got a Call today from a friend and It got me thinking...

How much does being with someone change you?

Now I met fluff when I was just turning 21 and we have been together for just over 5years now, When I met her I was a freebird with the world at his feet... I was out having fun with my friends every weekend and living the life of a London Raver, I had a job that payed the bills but had nothing going for it. I was happy and almost content with my life.

In the last 5 years I have moved away from the rave scene (Still love it but I'm not out every weekend). I have moved to a different country (Sweden) and that really made my a humble person making me look at both at my upbringing, habits as well as the social norms of being an English man. Then coming back home to find most of my friends moved on to different things, Family doing a lot of their own things and the world I left behind for ever changed.

Most men will tell you that their girl/wife changes their man to suit themselves BUT I have to say its different for me. Fluff has pushed me to be a better man then I thought a thick shit like me could be but at the same time She has kept my grounded and kept me balanced and happy. I have started college and am now trying to live my dream of being a pro photographer, something I could have never have hoped for in the past.

I hope that I have done the same for her but I just felt that I needed to say this... the people closest to us will always push us into being better people but you will only change if you want to.

Don't fight the change and embrace it... If we all were perfect then we could all stay the same, never change or evolve. Sorry but that would be a very sad and boring day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment