Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 5 February 2011

A Harder Homework

This weeks homework is turning out to be a lot harder then I first thought!

Landscapes shound be simple really, I know to get a REALLY good shot you need alot of things but to get a simple shot should really be easy. High F number, Tripod, point at something nice and done...

But today I went up to Brockwell park to get some of the city sky line and with the overcast sky and the missed making everything look gray and the wind blowing my camera around it was all but impossible to get a nice shot.

Graduated Filter(Above)

I know I need to get a graduated filter to get the best from this kind of photography but I should be able to get some...

No comments:

Post a Comment