Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 27 February 2011

Mummy's Birthday



With dads done you know mum's is on the way.... its really sweet as I know how close my folks are that I think its even sweeter that there birthdays are only 5days apart as well.


As today was a weekend mum wanted to put on a party for the family. with loads of food and some Wii play it was a really good time, shame I had to leave early as I could have stayed alot longer then I could.

Birthday Girl

With everything that been happening of late its really nice to spend loads of time together. With the Wii that we got mum for Christmas got some of its gears working tonight, With the to new toys (Wii Fit & Just Dance) got everyone's blood pumping.

Bouncing to "Cotton Eye Joe" and "Eye of the Tiger"

Rocky Brother
Dancing Queen
Action Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment