Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 21 March 2011

Apples and Pears

Well I got the bad news today, Apple did not want me are part of there team.

Frist I was sad, then deprest as I had put so much into getting a job there.

I write a poem about it as well when I was on the bus

"To have a dream, to work for it long and hard. To stress and worry, to fight for every step. To touch a dream with your hand and to hope it be real. To feel a dream within your finger tips . To then have it shattered like a pain of glass, falling from a great hight. To see it drop deeper and deeper into a blackhole. This is how I feel today! This is how my mind make seance of it all. To feel a dream and to see it fall."

But then Fluff and many others said there kind words and it reminded me that I had a life before apple and I still have one now, So what if they dont want me, I can always try again in 6 months or just find somewhere else to work. After all I want to be a pro photographer so anything I do is just to pay the bill, Right!


Fluffs idea to cheer me up... And its kinda working

No comments:

Post a Comment