Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 18 March 2011

Blast from the Past!

Today I did alot of things but one of the things I did was to bring my brothers PS2 home.
I know some of you might thing way skinny would be bring last Gens console into his flat and I have one word for you

Fluff told me long ago that she had 2 games that she loved playing, One was wipeout and the other was Soul Calibur. And as a good boyfriend and a gamer I spent some time hunting down some of the titles, last year I got her Soul Calibur IV for the 360 (and Yes that is the one with Yoda in it).

Wipeout on the other had was a little harder, for 2 reasons....
  1. Wipeout was developed and published by Psygnosis and that's a Sony company.
  2. I'm not sure how she would keep up with the newer vasions of the game so the classic would be the best.

Also she LOVED the music of the 1st game so I started looking around for a 1996 release of the game and found it on eBay for 0.99p. Now with my brothers playstation, Fluff can play some classic 96 gaming with all the mods of the 21st century

No comments:

Post a Comment