Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 12 March 2011

The Streets

On Saturday Last week A friend took me to see The Streets.

Some of my non English fans might not know who the streets are but I think I know the song that you would have herd them in...


Remember now? Good.

Well It was at Brixton Acc and was also(I did not know this before hand) was there last tour. Original pirate material was one of the 1st vinyl I got when my brother took up Djing and I have been a fan since, Living in Stockholm I always had it on my phone to remind me of London, The real side of London that I came from.



Anyway's after the show we headed up to the VIP area as the friend that got the tickets does some work with Mike Skinner. While back there we ended up meeting the man himself. A really nice and down to earth guy (I tryed not to nerd out) but had to ask him something, So I asked about a turn of his that always reminded me of Mass (Blinded By The Lights and The Mass Club in Brixton), Turns out it has nothing to do with it, but I still think it, hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment