Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Cutting down the numbers

Most weeks I just upload the pics that I have finished with for college.
This week I took so many that I wanted to share.

The breff was "Up close and personal" meaning....
  • macro
  • personal to you
  • something about yourself
  • really just open to your own interpretation

So being left with almost anything I have come a little crazy with trying for many different things. Trouble is this is on of them weeks where I don't get a day off to work on the project.

the ideas run from working with a nude model with shadows to shooting friends and family in an aggressive pap kinda look (screaming and shoving there hands at the camera)

But so far I have only really done some close ups of personal items from the flat.


No comments:

Post a Comment