Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 23 April 2012

New Lens NOT FROM JACOBS!

Had some fun at Jacbos the other day... And not the nice fun!

A few weeks ago they told me that For my near £400 wide angle lens they would give me £200-part exchange. Now Its a Tamron lens so its 3rd party and its a Sony fit so yea I took that and through that at least its £200 towards a nice new lens for my Canon.

Now after a week or so I popped in to double check everything and all was set to go and I would bring in the lens the next day!

I  cleaned the lens making sure there was no marks on the body and that it was in great nick, I went in the next day and everything was going smoothly UNTIL The man servering me had to ask how to do something on my order. The other man had a look at the box my lens was in and asked some details.

He went on to say that my lens was not worth £200, not because of the lens itself or the condition but solely of the fact its a Sony fit... And my day just went south from there! 

He took the lens to show his boss down stares and I am willing to bet he did not even look at it. He comes back and offers my only £120 one hundred and twenty fucking pounds!!!

Lets just say skinny was not happy about that! and am now scare from every selling anything ever again, To a shop any ways. Ill just sell to people from now on.

But as they messed me around so much. I am getting it not only £100 cheaper but from someone else.... So I guess I get the last laugh MOHAHAHA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment