Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 24 April 2012

A birthday to remember!

Last week was my nephew 7th birthday, and as a surprise we took him and his little mate to Chesting World of Adventures. Being a big day out I was up early (VERY early for me) and I was shocked to see the world at 08.30.

I met the tribe at Clapham Junction and we got the train from there. the weather was really sunny but the forecast told or rain to come. the train only took about 30mins and before we knew it... We were standing outside this world full of adventures.

outside this world full of adventures

the park was busy but not to packed, The guys 1st stop was the Vampire Ride - one of the oldest in the park but I stayed behind to take the bags and hoping to get a good pic as they fly by. I did not know how long the queue was going to be so i grabed a tea and waited by the tunnel. 78mins later I saw them slowly getting to the top of the ride, read for the big drop!


James, Jamie, Danny, Connor, Flip and Shelly on the Vampire 


The day as a hole was a lot of fun but the weather did brake, A day of sunny summer sun shine mixed with rain, Thunder and hale. They closed the rides at one point - After we had queue for over an hour but lucky it re-opened and we got another ride out of it. The park did close early after the 2nd more powerful storm hit.


With the rain not looking to stop we headed for the aquarium and I got to teach the kids some little details about the different types of fish! I know "Skinny Schooling" 

the way home was faster and before I knew it, We got back to my brothers flat... I had promised my nephew Minecraft for his birthday and I set that up for him once we got in... And I dont believe he has come off it since lol 


I have some images on the site from the day and if you would like to see them all, here is a 

No comments:

Post a Comment