Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 29 October 2012

Alone with friends...

I'm really in a funny mood today... I've been with friends all day but spent most of it in my head.

I'm think about what's going on in my life and what I'm missing in Sweden. My friend used to call me a love junky and I think that most of all that is what I am missing. That closeness that 2 people share and feel for each other. I don't know...

My friend did a painting with the text saying "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides".

Without that togetherness, without love you just have the psychical and I never really think that is going to be enough.

I don't know if this means I have made the biggest mistake of my life or that I'm just to deep in my own head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment