Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 8 October 2012

Macro Reverse Adapter Rings

Something just came back to me...


When I 1st started in this crazy world of photography, I remember seeing someone on YouTube showing a technically that faked a macro lens... 

I just ended up watching a video on the tube using style (Below)


Now I have looked up online and found a company that makes these 
Macro Reverse Adapter Rings (LINK


 going for as little as £1.69 I am really temped, I gave a little test by just holding my lens to my camera(The wrong way around) and it does work well, only trouble is shooting macro at 1.4 is a little hard... Best to get a cheap old lens that lets you use manual adapter ring.

These images were both taken with the same lens, A 50mm 1.4, both images taken as near to the subject as I could... Big difference!

Lens on Normal
Lens on Reverse 

No comments:

Post a Comment