Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Another busy weekend

This weekend Skinny has been a very busy boy.

Some of you might not know but Saturday was world Zombie day and to celebreat it there was a massive meet in London. I joined the fun around 15.00 for the start of the pub crawl, As I was shooting I did not get dressed up but alot of my friends did and I really got some cool images, While editing I get one of the images a Fake HDR look, It worked so well that I used this style on all the images.










If you would like to see the full set use this LINK.


After the fun with the dead I headed home to get cleaned up for HHH (Hard House Heaven), An event I was asked to shoot up in Kings Cross. Scalar is one of my old school venues that I went to alot back in the day but it looks to be coming back as a hard house venue again. It was a really good night, music was banging and the people were just amazing! 













Full set of images once again on the site or on this LINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment