Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 5 October 2012

The end of an Era

Today was a sad day for London, 

My little Squishy moved back to the land of Sweden to begin her new life out there. To be near home as well as to get a Swedish dance job. We were up all night packing and making boxes and bag fill with stuff, books and cloths and soooo many shoes it was unreal.

The longest we have spent apart since November 2005 is about 9 days so this is is something wearied for the 2 of us. We were up early so we could get to the airport. I really wanted to see her off but lacking the funds we had to say goodbye at Victory Train station. 

coming home alone (and knowing that I was going to be alone) really messed with my head... 

One small thing that made me smile was when we entered Starbucks, She got the drinks while I got the bags upstairs .. She gave her name, and the lady behind the disk put it down... I was shocked to see that she had miss herd and placed her name down as YODA!! Gotta love them coffee.

Now... I must get used to life without having a little fluff one around to look after me :(

1 comment:

  1. Remember, a squish is for life, not just for X mas!! :D

    ReplyDelete