Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Changes in Camera


When I 1st started doing photography I wanted to do everything in camera, not to do a thing later in post. I got some good pics but it really lacked the pro look.

Then for a short time I just shot what I liked and played in photoshop with what I had, trouble was that I wanted to do things that the jpeg just could not do. I started shooting in RAW to get as much info as I could from each image. Soon after I learned that I needed to do some extra things, like shooting with post in-mind. (i'm not talking about "fixing" later but having as much detail for post later)

While shooting I thought about bracketing and HDR as well as angles of light that would help later in post. some times taking an extra few frames really helped back at the computer. Watching clips on YouTube or reading about different ideas is a great place to start getting you artistic juice flowing.

This has been a crazy few years and my ideas of art as well as photography has changed. Doing as much as you can in camera but to remember what you could do in post really helps your work.

1/800 f5.6 ISO200 Shot at 35mm
(This image is 95% in camera with only a boost in Exposure and blanking out the models t-shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment