Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 10 July 2011

Swedish Summer Holiday 2011



Sorry about the lack of posts lately, I am in Sweden and as were in at the farm house there is a lack of internet... I realy need to get a lappy of my own to edit photos and blog from.

Anyways, I have had loads of adventers and seen new bit of Sweden that I had only herd about before... As I will be coming home tomorrow I shall have loads of cool and new photos to show you and some blogs to explan things with pics to show them.

So far its been really chilled and I have enjoy myself alot. Seeing the family and the cats is always so nice, I never want to leave this place as its so magical to me... I could not think of a better place to growe up as a child.


Loads more photos to follow once I get home and can start going through them all.... and there is a lot hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment