Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Show the love, Please


After all the fun from this weekend and spending most of Monday editing the images I now have 3 new sets of photos on the site (LINK).

I have had alot of people telling me that the shots are really nice but the trouble is that while all the nice words are really sweet and really do boost my confordance but what it does not do is let more people see it. Clicking the like button on FaceBook or commenting on the photos them-self.


I know its sounding really petty and I really do love to hear the words in the "real world" on the net comments and likes help to spread the word to many more people, Your friends see them in the news feed, there friends see you liking something and then look for them selfs.

Sorry for the rant! And really hope you have enjoyed the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment