Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 20 August 2011

A Doggy Salon!

The other day me and Fluff were in Old street. the story why we were there is long and I will put in a different blog.

Anyways.... While we were up there we saw a little salon that fluff liked the look of. So after a chat - she went in to have a trim. I have done her hair for the better part of 4 years now always braking my "rule" about doing my GFs hair. So when she wanted it I did not mind plus its always nice to feel a little pampered.

The haircut was a flop and as much as I hate saying it, I could have done a much better job! She left looking a little like Harry Potter and she was not happy with it. BUT because I am a nice guy I'm not going to post a pic, So here is a photo of the Salons cute little doggy!


No comments:

Post a Comment