Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 22 August 2011

New Content!

New Photos on the site!!

Over the weekend I was a busy little skinny.

Saturday I was at my God Niece's 1st birthday party with the theme of a pirate (Sooo funny seeing my brother as a near 6foot Parrot)

And on the Sunday A friend of mine was playing a set in Clapham, A bar Called Gigalum. Trouble was he got stuck in traffic and I had to leave early so did not get a chance to see him, But I did get to see another mate of mine and got to meet some of his buddies.

All in all a nice weekend (for a working one) and the photos turned out to be pretty good and easy. To see the photos click this LINK.

And for any other photos from me just have a look around the Gallerys @ Skinselliott.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment