Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 19 December 2011

Another rush week!



This is turning into another busy week.

I am starting to take more photos then I can edit in a day and the back log is starting to get high.
Most of it is coming from my sleeping trouble of late... Maybe I'm pushing it a little hard or not taking the best care of myself but I would like to blame it on my computer.

Yea yea its cheap to blame my tools but since I got the new camera, It has become longer and harder to edit my images. In short my old camera's RAW images were around 10mb each, My PC could take it and as long as I rebooted often it was fine with both lightroom and Photoshop.

Now with the Canon RAW files from the 7d are around the 25mb range. That's almost 3 times the amout of work my poor old computer is used to handling. At nearly 5 years old and running windows vista I am asking alot from her and I do have my eyes on a new computer (Apples MacBook Pro) but thats just a VIP Warning for the next 6months.

Funny that just as im exporting an image for this very blog, My computer has slowed to a crawl

Always the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment