Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Happy Street EP Launch And Please Welcome To Klara

Wednesday Night I had an EP Launch party and gig fro a very good friend of mine.

Klara of Happy Street (LINK) has had an amazing year with many gigs and events across London, but this EP is showing the world that She is ready for the big time. A turly great person and one of the sweetest people that I have ever met.

Some of you might have seen her latest video (If Something Went Very Wrong) And some might have seen her playing out with a smile on her face.

Anyways, The gig was great and her supporting act was really good as well, Now I have not finished the photos at this point but I will give you a sample for now.


Klaras EP is on iTunes on this LINK, trust me its well worth the money and supporting a great artiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment