Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 23 December 2011

SOPA cant Happen!

I cant belive this is happening!


I am really worried that SOPA is going to happen in the USA. This without a doubt turns America into China, Taking down any site that uses any kinda of copyrighted (or what people might see as copyright) without going to court or even see a judge before had.

AMERICA - YOU NEED TO STOP THIS! YOU SAY LAND OF THE FREE? I SAY LAND OF THE PEOPLE THAT DONT FIGHT BACK!

Dont make me right on this one, please please please call your members of the centit and make sure this does not happen!

It has now been pushed to be sorted in the new year and I hope that they spend there time reading everything they can about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment