Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Cheer?


So Whos looking forward to Christmas?

With the Fluffy one being ill I took it apon myself to make sure she got in the spirty of the holidays.

Now I am not a massive fan of xmas, That is a long story but lets just say watching all the Hollywood movies of family's together and having a good time and the fact that I did not leave with my real family growing up it kinda made me hate on it. Add that to the fact that its no longer about who's around the tress but what's under it I had a massive issue with that!


Now that being said, Fluff (like my brother) love this time of year, making cards and singing songs and just love the feeling of Christmas, But being ill 2 times in less then a month has kinda slowed the start of that feeling in her.

So skinny got out the decorations, put up the tree and the lights. Got a new album on the iPod to find new (and really REALLY SHIT) Christmas song! (LINK)

I have been out doing some of the shopping and getting in some of the gifts (Only the leg work I might add as Fluff has been at the for-front of the right gifts - Shes great at that)


No comments:

Post a Comment