Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 4 December 2011

Happy Street EP Launch plus Video

Some of you might remember a while back that I help shoot a music video. I have talked about it a few times and its also where I 1st got to play with my nice new shiny camera (the Canon 7D).

My friend who's lived her whole life on happy street realised the video and is now on YouTube! but as I have been ill the last few days I have not posted it yet.

Well now is the time and I am posting the Video below, I will not say much about the shooting as I wanna leave some of the magic intact but if you enjoy the music then you might want to check out her page (HappyStreet MySpace)


Oh and one last thing, Klara Kjellén is hosting her EP Leanch on the 7th Dec in Camden that your more then out come to come by and check her old live (facebook LINK)


If you like the track and want a copy all to yourself her EP is on iTunes on this LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment