Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 2 May 2012

WOW What a Weekend!

This was one mental weekend for me... Leaving party on Friday. Shoot on Saturday and then a Club night and last by not least... A chill out day in Elephant on the Sunday.


Friday:


With the hen weekend under way, Fluff was out and I had the flat to myself. As I was not working I wanted to do something fun so I asked around on facebook to see if anything was happening. The only thing I had planed was to drop off the disk with the images from my last shoot to my friend. She was feeling ill so I let her chill out and when back to see if anyone was planing anything in the night.



Turns out that A friend from Spits was leaving, moving away for the city to be with the Welsh. So I headed up to Hoxton for a night of fire spinning and drinks. We did have alot of fun and I many had one to many as I slowly made my way back  down south. I did make it back in the end but via a McDs to fill my belly with nice wholesome food.






Here are the full set of images from this night in Hoxton LINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment