Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 22 September 2012

Going back to the OldSchool!

Tonight, I am feeling like a little old school garage... I love that I can lok up most of the old school tracks on YouTube without having to dig out all the old CDs (Remember them?) and vinyl records(Unless your a DJ you most likely don't know then these days) 

One of my old school loves was this track by X-Men called "Yesterday"... I remember listening to this track over and over, bad memories with a girl. Plus it was kinda like the Beatles track of the same name in my eyes.


But there not all bad ones, many tracks by some great artiest that most who did not grow up in London have never herd of... the UK garage seen was massive and I think it was mostly London basted. We had no rock, little hip hop and almost no dance music unless you count D&B.






I did love me some drum and bass!

No comments:

Post a Comment