Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 26 July 2010

Dreams

DREAMS
We all have them but I sometimes have very vivved dreams about things, and I always try to work out what they mean.

What are dreams really? random images running through your mind or are they your wishes and hopes coming true for the minds sake at least? Do they mean something to you or are they a guide to what you should be doing in your life. Could they be trips to the future if you believe in the theory of precognitive. or are they just a mush of the things from the pasted days events?

Last night I had a dream about jumping super high because I was holding onto a Fuel bottle. 20 to 30 feet in the air with just one jump, almost flying as I jumped from place to place. Then I was lost so I got a bus back to somewhere that I knew(I rarely know the places in my dreams but in the dream there something formilea about the location) I meet 3 of my friends on this bus and the train that followed. One from back in my raving days and 2 of my closest friends now, Before I knew it I was at a flat that I think the 3 of us lived in(not the old raving mate).

Then a 4th person came, a girl that smoked and had tattoos, dark hair and had braces on her teeth. The 5 of us where cuddle on the sofa watching telly. Me in between the 2 girls and my friends on the other side. Next I was asked something from witch I was told they had already talked about earlier.

Now I know my friends had the best intentions for this plot of there's but I could not take them up on the offer, Even through I'm dream me - I am still me. I have the same ideas and feeling that I have in the real world. I feel pain when I fall from great hight's, I feel guilty for hurting someone else and if I do something that is so out of character I wake up disorientated with bad feelings and guilt in myself. I walk around like a zombie trying my best to work out what the fuck it all meant.

If you can work it out I would love to hear theory on it but I have given up with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment