Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Things to do in a Swedish Summer

The Sun is back in the south lands of Sweden today and im pushed for what to do. I have a new book to read and its going well (the girl with the dragon tattoo) I got a flower stick set I can play with, its fun but kinda feels a little cheap(it just doesnt hold a candle to staff and poi in the feeling it gives)

I have modded Frank (the Staff) so now I can spin him with the extra weight of 20 Swedish kronor on each end. Funny how its weight cost more then the stick in the 1st place.

I have also been playing with my poi, having flowlight handels in the case's and my watermellons in there crystal cases at the other end, its fun but a little tricky no having finger loops to hold onto. The extra weight from the cases help doing throws and I tell all my flow brothers and sisters to give it a try if they have extra toys.

I might get some more pics today as well but seeing as its still early there is loads of time left, Last night I did some long shutter photos of the nights sky. getting the stars as the earth moves below. 55mins later you can really see the spin of the little old rock we live on. Tonight I'm going to try it again with a longer exposer away from the house(to cut out any light from us monkeys)

I'll post a Photo when im back in the town house



No comments:

Post a Comment