Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 10 July 2010

Slack line @ Ally Pally

Today was another day to kill, so when i got a text from my friend asking if I was up for going up to Alexandra Palace for some playing, I jumped at it.


I got up a little later than I planed but headed up to the tube and while I waited for more info I got a call from the cookie monster. Letting me know the she could look after little jinxie and the Flat while I'm away.

I got to the Palace and my friend was not there(Hippies and time keeping again) I called one of my other mates that WAS there. She was waiting for another friend so after a little while of waiting everyone turned up and we found a little place for the slack line.

I was working on a new move for the poi and I think i have the kinda hang of it(in-spin caps)

It was really nice to be out and about and im looking forward to the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment