Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 17 July 2010

Friday is Wash day

We headed into the town house to do the washing and I got to see Lund for the 1st time this trip.
I jumped out on the way to get some pics and do a little shopping on the way.

I popped into game where i found one of the silliest game ideas ever and the bought it as it was only 49:- (about £5). Then I walked up the main shopping street in Lund... No much that I have not seen before but then I found a hippie shop, And guess what they sell? POI!!!!

Shit little hipping poi but still poi non the less, they had some fire poi as well ut the wicks are smaller then my noise, I did get some cone poi but i got 4 bean bags to put in them, 2 would have just been to light so I went for extra weight. Oh and i got some white hippie pants but they kinda sucked.

On the way back to the farm house We hit up Vellinge again for a movie but this time i stayed outside to play with my new poi. After chatting with the shop owner we arranged a meeting to spin some poi but in the end she pulled out, to much work for her to do, oh well ill get her next time.

Before I knew it i was in an 80s movie, remember Karate kid? remember that bit when all the bad boys show up on motorcycles?..... Well it was like that BUT they looked about as hard as a fiary cake, road in on 50cc peds and then the whole of this towns under 20's came to this one spot.

So much to do in the Summer in sweden for the youthes lol

As I aöready told you friday was was day and I just wanded to add a ligght pic from my walk around Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment