Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 16 July 2010

Tuesday morning

Well after spending most of Monday running around I was Tired as hell but I could not sleep as I had an early-ish flight and I DONT DO MORNINGS! So I stayed up play some games and tidyed the flat. Finished Lego Batman(just the storie) and got everything together.

Around 3am I got my bags and left the house, London let me know she was sad I was leaving by pissing down rain all over me.... I was wearing my baggys and they got soaked in 2 mins, Got down to Victoria quick and then swapped to a tighter pair of jeans. The train was leaving about half past the hour so I got some money out. It took its time to leave London, very slowly made its way out and then for the last 20mins or so speeded up.

The flight was ok but for the 1st time since i started flying, The Cap landed and then did not like it so took off again, around for an other trip or it was Gods way of letting me finish the chapter i was reading of my new book(Danny Wallace's Awkward Situations for men).

Last but not least..... The Train from Denmark to Malmö, like with all travel in Sweden its fast smoth and always on time, with the Fluffy one waiting for me as I was getting off the Station.

Lots of sloppy and needed Kisses came my way mmmmh yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment