Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Family Guy Presents: Something Something Something Dark Side


I just finished watching Family Guy Presents: Something Something Something Dark Side and It was not that bad, bring the Family Guy team to do a cover of something like Starwars should not work but they did a very good job.

I have seen the 1st one (Family Guy presents Blue Harvest) and I have to say I think that one was better. Maybe it was just that it was new and the hope might have been a little to high to cover.
The Empire Strikes Back Was my farvor of the StarWars movies being that its dark and leave off with so much to come (when a cliff hanger was a good thing).

I really do hope they make a 3rd as for many- Return of the Jedi is the best of all 6. I could even see them doing the prequel trilogy as well (just to take the piss out of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment