Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 10 November 2011

6 Days And counting

This weeks I am mostly going to be blogging about my new toy... Sorry other readers but right now I am kinda one track minded.

The last few days I have been looking up everything about the Canon 7D all over again, Tip tricks reviews, And I mean everything!

While I have been looking around I have kinda hit a brick wall, And that is Video!
Now this camera does everything I could need for Video, But I really have no idea how to shoot it.


How does shutter speed effect filming? What does the frame rates really do? How much of my photography skill going to carry over into shooting Videos?

I am sure that this will come with time and in a few years I will be as good at filming as I am with stills now but it does feel kinda daunting

No comments:

Post a Comment