Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 16 November 2011

I ORDERED IT!!!

Last night I order my new camera....

Bear with me while I run around my room like a little school girl!!

Ok I'm back... So yes, I placed my order with DigitalRev and and I cant belive that its been nearly a full year since I started putting away my pennys towards getting this camera.

I 1st got to play with it at the Happy Street music video I did last year (I am told that its in the final stages of post) And once I had it in my hands I knew this was a camera that I needed to get.

I am sure that most of my readers are sick of hearing about it but the Canon 7D is one amazing Dslr and I have pared it with one of the best work-horse lens you can buy (the 24-70 f2.8 L USM)

this video was shoot using the same set up I am about to get so Enjoy and I hope to be shooting some of you guys soon with this super sweet set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment