Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 26 November 2011

The Canon 7D!


Well I have had it for about 3 days and I am loving it.

Now I have not really been out with it yet but as I have been working I have been very busy and slowly getting used to the set up. As I am going from a different brand its going to take a little while to get my hands and head around it but with only 3 days I have got most of it down.

The Good!
This camera is FAST! I mean really fast, the focus is amzing and quick but sometimes it does like to focus on something other then what I want (my fault as I need to get used to the AF areas)

The ISO performace is amazing and i have been shooting at 6400 without to much noise at all but at 3200 its almost noise free!

8FPS = Shooting 8 frames per Second is just mind blowing, Its like Kia said on one of the DigetalRev vids "This is the essence of man"

The Bad!
This comes down to the lens more but with the battery grip and the 24-70 f2.8 this set up weight is over 3/4KG (Will check when I get my scales fixed)

The Lens does not have IS but having an 2.8 max app its kinda muted as a bad thing.

Now I will be having a shoot soon and I am looking forward to seeing just what I will get. There are still a few things I need to get before I can really let lose on my style of photography like a Canon Speedlight (SB580 exII) and a few other little bits.

Now I will post some sample images that I have got so far, There nothing great and they will get much better after a week or so with the camera. Check my site for details or I will post a link later


No comments:

Post a Comment