Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750


Just found something that some of my readers will like the looks of....

Any of you guys using a wired keyboard but would love to have it free of something else to get in the way or have a BlueTooth/USE Wireless keyboard but hate going though so many batterys.

Then you might wanna have a look at this

Logitech K750 for Mac/PC Wireless Solar Keyboard


This is now on my raider as I really hate having a wired bored that gets in the way when im editing images using the table but at the same time I know as I work from a computer all the time I would just KILL battery.
Plus unlike alot of bored these days, IT HAS A NUMBER PAD!!

I already go through enough with Speedlights, Poi, Staff, Xbox controllers, guitars, mic's etc) So having something that you get the best of both worlds and (from what I have read) This works from not only normal sun light but from standed home lighting and lamps. One charge can last 3 months on a single charge (That sounds good to me)

Anyways the cheapest I have seen it is at Pixmania for £49.90 (LINK)



No comments:

Post a Comment