Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 10 November 2011

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

The people that know me know im a gamer, The ones that really know me well know that I LOVE Stealth games!

One of my all time fav games would be MGS on the PS1/PC. I played that game to death and killed off 2 copys of it on the PS1 and 1 on the PC as well. I still have it as a text tone on my phone!


Now I hear this was coming out and I was a little pissed as everything I saw said it was only on PS3. I own an XBOX as I like the lay out of it plus online is far better on the 360 then PSNetwork (no fan boys here and that's a fact!)

But thanks to the guys at AchievementHunter I just found out that The MGS HD collection is indeed out on xbox 360. Now this is a game I am going to buy, My oldest Brother LOVED this games and when ever I play them it reminds me of him!


For the guys that done know "The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection" is not a full collection, the collection is an HD re-release of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and also has the NES versions of the 1st 2 games in the MGS franchise(Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2) but this game lacks Metal Gear Solid and MSG4, Now number 4 I understand but dropping the best of the set and the game that really put Solid Snake on the map is shocking by its absence!

That's a pity as this would have made it the measuring stick of witch all remakes/Collection would be compared to!


RIP L.R.E miss you man, much love

No comments:

Post a Comment