Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 27 November 2011

A Video I wish to share

This is a funny blog to post but tonight I have been thinking and feeling very much that there is something very wrong with the world. I have my eyes open and am awake to see what it happening around me. The promises made and then forgotten, The hope of my childhood was that every one was equal no matter of colour, sex or class.

There are things happening in the world that I think are so impotent and then I flick on the news and not a peep of info about it. With Russia trying to pass an anti-gay bill to America trying to copyright the web. The 1st step to suffering is fear, The 1st sign is to take the freedoms away!


I have seen the ways in witch things have changed, In my life time and with everything that has happened to me. Something needs to change before we end up going backwards instead of forwards. Riots, Protests and the stamp out of free speech and this is all within 3 months!

Thank you to the people that have talked to me, Opened my ears and my eyes to the world that THEY wish stay hidden to everyone! Wake up and see it for yourself before we cant stand up any more. Stop watching the x factor and being part of the dumber fife masses, take an interest in what's happening in the world, we live in a world with unlimited information. We have no reason to not be aware and no excuse not to know.

Thank You:
Ylva, Karl, Emma, Eric, Lewis and Ian and to the men that have guided me through my life to do the right thing and not just the easy one, John Bruce and Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment