Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 19 February 2012

21th Century Skinny

As some of you might have seen on my YouTube Channel. I have been making some short clips for my juggling club "Spinning@".

The first was me just seeing what I could get, I have never really used the video on my new camera as I could not use my movie editing software. that changed after a chat with a fellow photography/camera man.

With a little work and some new software I got it working... So after my 1st spits (Spinning@) meeting using my camera in Filming mode!


Now I liked the vid but there were some things about it I really hated. the quietly of it was really bad and the formate was wrong. Also the settings on my camera were way out and most of the fast moving items just blurred.

I took some of the things my friends posted to me for advice and tips, Then used it with next weeks filming. I had some ideas and some images in my head so I set out to better my last film.



Now I believe this was much better, the quietly was much better, exported at 720p (the 1080p file was over 16GB), Trouble is that the formate was still the same once I uploaded it to YouTube. But that being said I am really happy with the idea behind the video. I will try again maybe not this week but I will do it soon, maybe when its a little warmer and were outside with more space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment