Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 21 February 2012

BVE - Broadcast Video Expo (20120215)

A Canon I don't know but played with none the less

For the people that don't know (don't worry I did not know till a few weeks ago) BVE stands for Broadcast Video Expo... aka an Expo for all the people in and around broadcasting. Television and live shows but almost anything to do with Video.

Now as you guys know I only just got into video(and still have a lot to learn) but I was looking forward to getting out and seeing what's happening in this world. My friend invited me to go along and as I was free I said, "why not?" Trouble is that he got ill the night before and could not make it.

A Sheep... Don't Ask
Now I was starting to think about not going, I knew nothing of this world and my friend would have been my guide, Showing me the ropes and telling me about things I did not yet understand. Now without anyone to tell me about this and that it seemed like it would just be a waste. But when the day came and with a little pep talk from Fluff, I through "What The Hell, It might just be a fun day out".

Me With The Nikon D4

I got to see some cool things at the show, most of it went right over my head and I belive i missed out on some cool things but at the same time I got to play with some call camera's, looked at some cool tech and best of all.... I got to hold the newest Nikon D4 before my ill friend could (His a BIG Nikon FanBoy!).

Just goes to show, Just cos its not going to be easy, does not mean you should miss out.

I (WILL) have some images on the site, if you would like to check them out click this LINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment